If you are looking to start your own business, balance work and entrepreneurialism or review and refresh your business direction why not register for the Start-Up and Entrepreneurs Programme.
Roianne is routinely described as a serial entrepreneur and an “ideas” person. Her strength is starting businesses and swiftly assessing them for feasibility and sustainability. She has had a wide range of businesses which she started and then exited while taking all the lessons that each experience offered.
Using these experiences, her status as a Chartered Accountant and her qualifications in Business, Leadership, and HR, Roianne is uniquely placed to help you consider how to turn your passion into pounds. Using tried and tested commercial methodologies such as PRINCE 2 project management and risk management and academic approaches to business planning and financial forecasting Roianne will help take your thinking to the next level.
To read more about Roianne’s entrepreneur journey check out her blog about the Entrepreneur Mindset Part 1 and Part 2 and then book some time with her either through bespoke sessions or her Entrepreneur Programme.
The Entrepreneur Programme consists of:
- Six virtual coaching sessions over six months
- Access to the dedicated email helpline for coaching queries
- A monthly newsletter tailored to your coaching journey
- A copy of either The Cracked Cocoon or the Cracked Cocoon Principles self-help books
- Business plan review and feedback document
Session topics could include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and articulating goals and aspirations
- Your business idea
- Sustainability, motivation, and planning
- Legal and financial considerations
- Sales and marketing – negotiation and objection handling
- Transitional steps
All programmes end with a summary and consolidation session to ensure that clients have a clear action plan.