It’s just over a week into 2018 and I wanted to share this post with you all as my gift to you.
This is how to prepare for a new year of fabulosity!
These three things are the holy trinity of growth and lay the foundation for my self-coaching session today which follows 10 steps
- Write 12 statements about what you experienced last year month by month. Try to be factual rather than emotive.
- Highlight all the things that were positive.
- Highlight things that were negative.
- Choose 3 of the negative things and consider whether there are lessons to be learned from those experiences.
- Then focus on the positives. Take a moment to truly appreciate the achievements and positivity emanating from all of those things.
- Write down 3 things that you want to achieve in the next year using spiritual, professional and personal as your guides.
- Put a date or timescale next to each of the achievements
- Consider what, if any help you need to achieve those things
- Identify how you’re going to stay focused on your goals.
- Write positive statements in future tense which you will say when you achieve these things and repeat them regularly until you achieve your aims!
Good luck in the New Year and please do get in touch to let me know how you get on.